Friday, March 7, 2008

Barbara - my travel

Today I'm in Kenya. In the morning I did a safari and I saw a lot of different animals, like elephants and lions. At lunch I ate a bit of crocodile meat because it is very popular in Kenya and I wanted to try it. I'm staying in a little village. This village has got a small cafe, a little supermarket, a little hospital and 10 houses. In the afternoon I visited a animal reserve with a group of tourists. after that I visited the house of a person who teaches African people to survive in the jungle. Now I'm going to sleep in the house of a family who live in the village.

In the last week I been to Egypt and to the Sahara desert. In Egypt I visited the pyramids and a museum where the old life of a Pharoah is shown. In this exhibition I saw the room, the clothes, the old papyrus and more. I went to a scientific lecture of a scientist who investigates the secret passages of Egyptian pyramids. In the Sahara desert I rode a camel from a village to other. In the first village I learnt how to cook the snake. It's funny to see how the natives cook the snake, it's like we cook the chicken meat. In the second village I saw the houses of the natives who live there. Their life is so diferent from us.

Next week I'm going to visit India. I'm going to Goa to see the Indian culture and the history museum which shows the Portuguese travel to India in the middle ages and the things which exist in India which were taken by Portuguese people.

No comments: